Monday, June 27, 2011

Today I Didn't...


My mind is going into overdrive with list after list of things to do... from packing, to finishing things, to cleaning, to my "remember you still neeeeed to..."... and on and on it goes. My head could explode if i'm not careful!
In the franticness *(yes it's a word) of things to do I was reminded to start with the important (like getting shots and buying Imodium) then for all the things that don't get done and life still goes on then its 100% a-ok I never got around to doing it!
Oh how i love the TO Don't list!

Goodness moment: having coffee/ running errands/ Costco shopping with people so that you can do what needs to get done while still enjoying company- I like to call this a "living life" date... and it is my FAVORITE thing to do! Thanks to those who joined me today!!! I'm blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment