Monday, August 8, 2011

Post on the GO!

So... I'm sitting here in Vancouver Airport waiting to board the last plane of the journey- and i can't lie... as much as I'm happy to be on Canadian soil my hear is already missing Thailand. I loved the joy of the people *(like BaWao) - I loved the songthaew rides to church and our final trip to the airport *(yes we took a Songthaew to the airport!!!)- I loved bartering in the market- I loved building relationships with people- I LOVED pretending that i knew how to speak Thai when i really only knew 5 words)- and I REALLY LOVED experiencing God at work in their lives to the point of overflowing when they worshiped- It was an amazing experience and I don't think I fully understand all that I've learned while being away... But while I'm pondering life i feel like i should show you a glimpse of these last 30 days. These are some thank you videos that we made for the Thai and Burmese Churches...





now off to Winnipeg- I'm coming home - Coming Home- tell the world I'm COMING HOME!
[k]

No comments:

Post a Comment